Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Project 365

I'm not very good at photography. Shocking, I know. But I love it, and I want to be good at it. So I'm jumping on the Project 365 bandwagon here, and posting a photo-a-day on this blog.

I'm cheating a bit, though. With my job, the concept of finding time EVERY DAY to take a picture is daunting, to say the least. I spend about 3 days a week doing literally nothing but working and sleeping. So some days I will take several pictures, some days none, and through the magic of blogger backdating, I will post a picture a day, and nobody will be the wiser. Except you, because you just read this.

I'm hoping, by the end of the year, to be able to see the improvement in my photography skills, just by finding the time to practice (almost) every day.

Nearly all the pictures will be straight-out-of-camera, if for no other reason than it takes too much time to photoshop everything! If I do edit an image, I'll include that in the description.

Enjoy! And please, feel free (and encouraged!) to leave any feedback or constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment